Small grants – up to £7,500
If you are applying for £7,500 or less, you can submit your outline proposal at any time. Once your full application is submitted, we aim to inform you of our decision within two weeks.
Larger grants – over £7,500
If you are applying for more than £7,500, please be aware of the deadline for submitting your outline proposal and full application.
Applications over £7,500 are considered by our directors at quarterly meetings (approximately one month after the final application deadline).
If you miss a deadline, you will have to wait until the next quarter before your application can be considered.
The deadlines for applications over £7,500 in 2021 are:
- Outline proposals – 10am on Monday 15 February 2021;
- Final applications – 10am on Monday 22 February 2021.
- Outline proposals – 10am on Monday 17 May 2021;
- Final applications – 10am on Monday 24 May 2021.
- Outline proposals – 10am on Monday 23 August 2021;
- Final applications – 10am on Tuesday 31 August 2021.
- Outline proposals – 10am on Monday 25 October 2021;
- Final applications – 10am on Monday 1 November 2021.
Meetings with Applicants
For larger grants, directors may wish to meet you to discuss your application.
Meetings take place via Zoom.
Please note, not all applicants are invited to a meeting. Whether or not you are invited to a meeting should not be seen an indication of the eventual outcome of your grant application.